Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello.

Things have settled down quite a bit here in Byron. I decided to stay at the campground/hostel that I first stayed at for a long time. There is a camp ground here with amazing people and international diversity like I have never seen before. I had a shitty 3 man tent that I couldn't even lay straight in at first. Four days ago I bought a 6 man tent that is huge and awesome! I have a bed, and a bamboo book shelf that I built a couple days ago. Got some candles too. Haha, yes.

I am working about 25 hours a week at a cafe which is plenty of money to get by each day. Before it gets too hot in the days I usually ride my bike out 30 miles out through the valley into a hippie town called Mullumbimby. Really beautiful ride. Other than that it is hanging out, going to the beach, starting to learn to surf and lots of reading.

I have some pictures to put up soon but I have to get the camera. Erg. Miss you all.

1 comment:

MariaJean said...

You know how to read?