So I got a hair cut. It's the shortest my hair has been since 1999. WOAH. I had a stache to accompany it, but I decided to shave that off before this picture was taken this morning. Meeting new people every day by the dozens is kinda hard when every one thinks you are really creepy because of your stache. It stopped growing like 10 days into November, and just was a stagnant trashy pile of thin stache hair that looked funny. With the new hair cut I thought I would go for the 'clean cut look'.
It has been super rainy here (as predicted) for the last 2 weeks. Starting to take a toll on me, but I have been having a fantastic time nonetheless. Lots of tent parties, ocean-rain-swimming, and coffee drinking. I have about 400 new songs on my iPod from other travelers, and as everyone knows- thats the sweetests thing ever. mmm. New music. I'm out of here.
No comments:
Post a Comment