Friday, September 26, 2008

Quick Byron Update

This was an email to Jana, that I just figured would be a good blog update. I will write more in detail later, but for now....

"I am doing incredibly well! I live in Byron Bay now. It is so awesome, so everything I want in a town. 3 veg. restaurants, 2 organic grocery, live music 7 nights a week (gooood music), and its rated the #1 place to learn to surf on the east coast. Sweet, eh?

I have a job at a cafe in town. Well, I dont work there yet, but I had a "trial" where I went in and had a short shift to see what I can do. They said I could have 'hours' with them... so sweet!

Tara is living in Melbourne, and moves into her apt. in like 3 days. I don't have a place to live yet, but I am in love with the hostel I am staying at. Its got TPs and permanent tents, and a huge pool/hot tub, and its in the jungle. Everyone just plays music and does art and smokes weed all the time. www.artsfactory.com.au if you wanna see it."

I don't have my camera here, so sorry about no pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be in Byron Bay! I mean Fort Worth is sweet and everything...
Ok so I checked out Arts Factory and it looks amazingly awesome! Are you staying in a tent? Have you learned to play the didgeridoo?
Call me sometime!