Camping in a bird sanctuary in Scottsdale.
Umm, I think this was in scottsdale one day. I was moving at the time of the picture, so sorry for the lame compositionSam's house
Sam's house again, just after the walls were painted
Sam's house again, just after the walls were paintedLooks like I will be statying in Launceston for a couple more days, as a big storm in rolling in tonight, and supposted to stay to play all for the next 48 hours. Greeeaaat. I'm trying to find some fruit picking work, so I don't just waste all my time in the city. If not, not a big deal. I fly back to byron on the 11th, and maria comes on the 14th! Then after that, I have offically decided to move to Melbourne to make some real money before Thailand. So far this journey has clocked in just a touch under 1000kms from Hobart to Launceston with quite a few detours and rest days :)

No comments:
Post a Comment