Only a few more hours until my journey back to America begins. I’m practically on the edge of my seat to leave this island nation, filled with laid back people, beautiful wild life, amazing beaches and excellent people. What am I leaving it for? Why, because I love spending 50+ hours on an airplane! That’s why!! Quantas better have some sweet movies, or I’m throw a temper tantrum. When I flew back from Italy one time, United was playing GHOST with Patrick Swazy (or however that dirty dancing man spells his name). Who wants to watch Whoopie Goldberg on an airplane? Seriously. I’m talking about maybe some SNAKES ON A PLANE. That’d be a good movie to keep the aussie-crowd’s moral up, eh? They love snakes here man. Oh, Steve Urwins funeral is today, 200million viewers are expected to tune in. Crazy ass Australia, and… planet Earth.
Ooh! My laundry is ready! Ok, well I am leaving here at 5:50am on the 21st, and I get to Greensboro on Friday at 12:05am. I’ll be at Elon Friday-Monday, so try to find me if ya can. Richmond people: I’ll be there Monday-Saturday, so you can also find me. Well, cheers mates! I’ll put up mega tons of pics from the wedding. Well, I say I will. That’s the only guarantee you get for now.
Here I come Brandon and Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment