Yup, saw some dingos on the BEACH at Fraiser island
Lake Makinzie
More lake mak.
Ship wreck on Fraiser island
Noosa.Son of a... I just lost everything that I typed. Well, now I am running out of internet time, so I am going to upload pictures. Thats worth 1000 words, right? Things are going quite well. The van is sweet, and all of the towns we have driven through have been great. Very laid back time and time again. Nothing has struck me as "my new home" yet, but I am only in Mackay right now. Google it. Next stop is the whitsunday islands, REALLY google that. I'll have my own pictures of it soon enough, but it has dozens of little uninhabited tropical islands that everyone sails around to. I am thinking right now, a job on a sail boat might be kinda fun. We'll see. Now for some pictures:
1 comment:
you REALLY saw dingos?! i'm so glad you guys got there safe. I cannot WAIT to see pictures of the Whitsundays.
happy travels mate,
-maggie
Post a Comment