Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sam's house on a very very misty day. The properity overlooks the Tasman Sea and is at the absolute peak of a mount. THats buddy the dog there.
At the top of some massive "hill" that came out of no where. Phew. That background water is about 20km away-- the beach that we crashed at the night before.

Annnd, again- another hill rocked. I think that we are about 30km south of St. Helens here, if you want to google that one.


The beach ... somewhere?

So the last week has been one of lavish solar living at Sam's house, but sadly we must leave and cycle on. From St. Mary's we are going north to an area called "Bay of Fires" - named for when the settlers came and saw dozens of fires lit by the aboriginals. We'll spend a couple of days there, then cycle south west to the only other "city" in Tas, called Launceston. From there we will haul it to Cradle Mt. National park for a few days, and ... thats as far as we have planned for now. I'll put up some beautiful pictures of Sams house later on. So much work is being done that I havn't had an opportunity to get a shot without painters and plumbers everywhere. Miss everyone dearly
-g
ps. In other news, I think I am going to move to Melbourne in late March to try and work a couple jobs at a time in the city and make some actual money. Sadly, Byron just doesn't have the hours I will need to save up for Thailand. woohoo thailand!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all are having a blast!
P.S. See you at blues and roots...