I wish I had more time to write, but it is $2.50/15 minutes in this small town of Swansea (on the east coast, half way up). This journey has already been the most physc. exhausting event of my life. I've been doing about 60km a day, which is not quite the 80-90 I had planned on, but I would say that about 75% of the tour each day is mountains. It's unbeliveable and pristine here. Wow. The second day of riding had 4 'hills' each one avg'ing an elevation of about 350meters. UGH. The down hill makes it all worth it though. Tomorrow we cycle to Cole's Bay. One of the most visited places on the East Coast I hear. It is 100km out of our way, (flat though I hear) so it better be nice. I LOVE THIS! I LOVE BIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment