Monday, July 31, 2006

Dank Drank?



Well the last Saturday night before classes start got a little silly, right after I ate a bowl of fried rice. The rice has nothing to do with the silliness, but I just thought I would include it. The picture for todays post is the poem that I wrote on the white-board in our kitchen. Im not going to explain it, as I dont really know what the hell its about. I think it has to do with Nick Duke's delishious drink (drank) and my need for it at that time of the night. I was umm, well... a little silly. Click the picture to enlarge, so you can get down with my poetry.

Today we went to Sunday Session at Little Creatures, which is in Freo. Damn, we are always going to freo, arent we? Thats where those pictures of glasses on a table and stuff are. Sunday Sesch here is HUGE. Its the aussie way to just get drunk 7 days a week. You go to a coastal pub, and get hammered starting around 2:30 in the afternoon. You had better be there no later than 3, because the lines (or ques as they call it here) are hugemongo! Then everyone is out of the pubs by like 6:30 in the winter, and later in the summer... as the sun sets later in the day.

Yikes- classes start tomorrow at 10am for me. I am going to brush my teef and get to bed soon. I havnt woken up before 11am in like a week.

No comments: