An email from my brother, Brandon 23, who lives in Chicago. Im flying back to the states for his wedding on September 30, and missing out on some rad Australian beach time. But its going to be way worth it. Anyways- heres the email. haha
"I just got back in from a bar. I missed my flight back to Chicago on July 10 and had to wait around for like 4 hours at the airport and I met this dude from Price Waterhouse Coopers who just graduated from college as well. He called me up to hit a bar with some of his friends from work last night. It was awesome. Why you ask? because there was MIDGET WRESTLING!!!!!! And they had a staple gun match.... I shit you not. These were the most hardcore midgets I have ever seen in my life. They, and I cannot stress enough that this was for real, took staple guns (like the kind Dad has in the garage) and stapled whatever money the crowd threw at them to each other's bodies! How do I know it was real? because they BLED everywhere. One guy got a $5 stapled to his tongue by the other guy! and then a $1 stapled to his forehead! These were some crazy midgets. There was a flying elbow drop from the top of the bar onto another midget standing on the ground. Mind you, the bar was probably close to 2 feet taller than the midget - long drop. The lead midget sang the Umpa Loompa song with dirty lyrics and at the end grabbed a (normal) girl he was next to and shoved his tongue down her throat, a surprise make-out if you will. It was seriously nuts. Go to http://www.halfpintbrawlers.com/ you won't regret it."
1 comment:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
Post a Comment