A few nights back I was giving Anna Tolner a ‘piggy-back-ride’ and threw her onto my bed. Well, apparently the force of that snapped one (of my 6) supporting pieces of wood from under my bed. Too much junk in the trunk I guess….
Holy shit me’ mate from tha’ states is getting here on Saturday! That’d be Mr. Jeb Brown from VA. Hopefully this shitty weather will go somewhere else while Jeb is in town. Otherwise, looks like we’re going to need to find lots of indoor stuff to do.
Today after yet another orientation meeting, we decided to check out a “free breakfast” we had heard about. I guess it would have been pretty cool and all… if it wasn’t ALL 40 YEAR OLD INDIANS. I’m not talking about native Americans here, I’m talking about the not-so-friendly folks that are usually on the other end of tech support. The group of like 8 of us Americans stuck out like a sore thumb whilst we dined on some sort of strange Danish and fake orange juice. But there is more. Just as I did the “scoot out your chair a little bit to see if anyone else is ready to go” thing; 6 aboriginals came trotting through the door and everyone began to clap. Oh shit. I recalled from Yanchep that you don’t want to get too close to them, or you have to dance and make a fool of yourself. So we left. Sorry for the anti-climatic ending. Alright, so my story telling is a little off today. I’ll just post pictures then.
1 comment:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment